Rainbows, rainbows, rainbows! I LOVE them! If you love rainbows also then you will love these 16 Free Rainbow SVG Files ! I am contributing a “So Over It” Rainbow cut and print files. Use the SVG or DXF files with your electronic cutting machines such as Cricut or Silhouette and use the JPG and PNG files to print for decor, stickers and more!
How to Use Free Rainbow SVG Files:
After you download the free rainbow files you will want to upload them to your respective design software:
You can use this file with both adhesive vinyl and iron-on vinyl! Adhesive vinyl is great for tumblers, clip boards, signs, wine glasses, etc.
HELPFUL VINYL TUTORIALS:
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
You can also find my favorite Vinyl Supplies on my Amazon Storefront ! Take advantage of that 2-day shipping!
If you want to use this file for a shirt, hat, tote bag or even a garden flag you will want to use iron-on.
HELPFUL IRON-ON TUTORIALS:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- Cut Iron-on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
So Over It T-shirt Supplies:
- Your favorite Blank T-shirt ( find mine here )
- Cricut or Another Cutting Machine .
- Iron on in your choice of color(s)
- Weeding tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
I left this file in layers so you can use it several ways! You can use the slice method to allow the t-shirt material to shine through (wording) as I did here with the black t-shirt.
Or you can simply use the layers on your shirt. I did that here for this light grey shirt. You can find all the details on how to correctly layer iron-on here .
16 Free Rainbow SVG Files
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
DOWNLOAD SO OVER IT SVG FILES HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library )!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies!
There is no need to sign up for a box.com account
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 16 FREE RAINBOW SVG FILES
Once you grab my free file above, click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to grab their contribution to our
#totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop
. I urge you to show them some love and leave a comment while you are there for the free SVG files!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- True Colors – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Comments & Reviews
I wanted to download the rainbow and sunshine file but could not find the download button
Cheryl Spangenberg says
Hi Janice, that file is from Heidi and you can find it on her site here: https://www.happinessishomemade.net/free-rainbow-svg-files